Spanish Teacher Job Description
The Language Spark is seeking an energetic and FUN Spanish Teacher to join our team. The teacher will give beginner Spanish classes at various locations as assigned.
Children range in age from 2 to 9. The teacher will be given all materials and will follow a specific detailed curriculum to deliver fun and engaging lessons in Spanish Immersion.
During the Monday-Friday work week (we don’t work on weekends), the teacher will travel to different day care centers and preschools.
If you meet the following criteria, please apply on OUR WEBSITE using this link (https://www.thelanguagespark.com/employment-application/)
– Must be fluent in Spanish and conversational in English
– Must have the ability to drive from school to school during working hours
– Must love working with young children
– Must be able to pass an FBI background check and be able to work in the United States
– Must have a working vehicle that you do not share. And you must love to drive during the workday
Pay starts at $16 per hour.
Please apply below if you are interested in joining our growing team.